Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tag Brush

 




Tag Brush

                The assignment started by creating a brush and then using that brush to create a design. The brush was given to us by the professor. However, we had to make the brush ourselves from the images. It allowed us to make our own devotions of the brush. We were able to blend the images together in a unique way.

                The first step was to place the sketch. Then, we made masks and selections from the following images. We embedded the images in order to make the edit. Eventually, the brush image came together. We then had to make the image into a brush. After following the steps provided, the brush was now able to be used in other documents.

                We used the brush to create a unique design. I wanted to make my design look glitchy. The idea to make my design have this look came from the spray paint look. I thought the best way to make this come to life was by use of color. I used different color schemes on top of each other with slight position changes. I attempted to use opacity to make this monochromatic; however, I didn't like the way it was turning out. It was then I decided that the multi-color look would be best.

                Overall, I thought this was such a great tool. It sparked the idea that making my logo into a brush would be useful for my artwork. It would make stamping my images so much easier. I love when I learn new tools and easier ways to use the Adobe Suite. I would say that Photoshop, in comparison to the other programs, is my least utilized program. I didn't prior have the same experience and knowledge that I have had in the other programs. I found this assignment to be harder then other ones. One thing I did take away was how easy it is to work with the images when using masks. I actually really enjoyed this assignment. Furthermore, I am satisfied with how it all came together in the end. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Portfolio

       The project was to create a portfolio of all the major assignments and projects over the course of FMX-210. The portfolio was to be c...