Sunday, April 18, 2021

AUTOSCOPY


 

AUTOSCOPY












                 Autoscopy is the combination of our experience in Photoshop coming together. The project allowed us to really play off of our creativity. The guidelines of the assignment was to use a picture of yourself and at least outside photos edited into one art piece. The design was inspired by manifestation and the universe. The concept felt very close to home; however, I did notice a previous student did something similar.
                 I choose to make mine sorted around manifesting into your higher-self. The understanding that the more knowledge you have and practice mind control/manifesting the closer you are to your higher-self. I employed elements that would contribute to the aesthetic I was looking to achieve. The elements included is fire, the universe, the pyramids, mathematics, bubbles, and magic glitter.
                 The combination together creates a euphoric aesthetic. I used color changes, luminosity, clipping masks, opacity, and sizing to create the perfect look. In the background, I included my tag logo. I wanted to include things like numbers, cards, and repeating numbers to represent manifestation. The duplicated picture of myself with light changes is representing my higher-self. All together, this look really comes together. 
                  Overall, I am so pleased with how this project turned out. It really showed me how much I learned in Photoshop of the time period we've been working with it. The manifesting higher-self concept is represented well in my design. I'm proud of how this came together. It's important that this connects to something I value in my own personal life. 






























4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful project. I love the mixture you have of all the sparkles and the numbers. It really catches one's eye. You also did really good with deciding on where to place everything and just how much they should be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project. You have a very unique selection of pictures that you used that just brings the picture together very nicely. I love how you added repeating numbers, I always see those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project. You have a very unique selection of pictures that you used that just brings the picture together very nicely. I love how you added repeating numbers, I always see those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. I can tell you put a lot of work into it. It is very unique and fun, I love that there is a lot going on. I think it's very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Final Portfolio

       The project was to create a portfolio of all the major assignments and projects over the course of FMX-210. The portfolio was to be c...